sábado, 31 de octubre de 2015

Thing 15 Advocacy for Libraries

ooks


Librarians are versatile.
I can see that many of the advocacy campaigns have used  the ability to upload photos and I really love it. It is so creative and shows the interest that people puts on doing this. And pictures show a so many things at the same time. Looking at smiley librarians in different scenarios makes me think on how versatile is our profession and how everyone enjoy their different roles. There are thousands of little posters talking about library´s values and that´s exactly the number of  possible appreciations, everyone has its own.
Libraries never have been more seen and think about them than ever before and I do feel proud of being part of this group of people that encourage others to get closer to literature and to get to know such pleasant way of growing to be a better human being.  I love to be part of this group of people who think that libraries are almost sanctuaries where memory and future blend to provide us a sense of  identity and community at the same time.
The illustrations from Library A to Z  are fabulous and I´m so glad they´ve come to me just in time to be used  in the book drive campaign happening at my school soon.

1 comentario:

  1. This is a beatufiul comment Maggie ' I love to be part of this group of people who think that libraries are almost sanctuaries where memory and future blend to provide us a sense of identity and community at the same time.' How lovely, yes indeed, it is great to be a librarian!

    ResponderEliminar