lunes, 12 de octubre de 2015

Thing 21 Infographics. Today


Here is an infografic I´ve managed to do with Easel.ly. Fun to work on this!
I´m very behind due to the start of the new school year, there has been so much to do. Also I got stuck somewhere and forced myself to keep accomplishing the tasks in order... Now I realized that it shouldn´t really matter as long as I do them. So here is this one, not even know what Rudai number is,  I couldn´t find it in my email list...
This is something I can think I will use in the future and in the library. I think it will also be enjoyed by the students. Great to create contents!! Very educational!!


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Maggie, if you go to the website: http://rudai23.blogspot.ie/ all the things are listed in order on the left side, so you don't need to look back at your emails. Absolutely, if you'd like to do them in a different order, that's no problem. You have until the 30th November to finish. If you need an extension after that, you can complete the application, but it's best to try and get it finished before Christmas!! Infographs is thing 21. So far you have completed things 1,3,6,7,8,9 & 21. Well done, keep going.
    Stephanie

    ResponderEliminar