martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

Thing 8 Curator Tools. Pinterest




I love Pinterest too!! I started with a few craft things long time ago and now I have almost everything that matters to me in there! I found good to get organised my library ideas under a file named Library but then realized it was not enough and created Primary Library and Secondary Library. There is a file for animation and others for films, music, books, jewelry, cats, storytelling and just other things I like but have not yet a name for them. It´s great, If it only was on me I would organise the whole library books in Pinterest according to the Dewey Decimal System. I might do it!
And another thing I really love of Pinterest is the icon on my browser that allows me so easily to add things to my site.
I will try to learn or use Storify and Flipboard at some time, maybe once I catch up with these Rudai lessons. For now it was good I already have been working with Pinterest so I can move on.
My Pinterest account is under Magdalena Novoa https://es.pinterest.com/magdalenanovoa/

1 comentario:

  1. You should try the other sites, to experience new tools. Your pinterest boards look great :)

    ResponderEliminar