miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Thing 10 Live Streaming






Finally!!! I did it! I  created a private event and talked about the books I need to go through and are at the moment sitting around my bedroom. It´s called Libros and the URL is https://youtu.be/BBdKUDLFC24
I only shared with Rudai 23,  I hope it doesn´t go public in anyway as this is something I didn´t prepared, just done it to learn how things work. I had to read a lot from the support pages of Google, it was easy for me as these were in Spanish, my mother tongue, so I didn´t got too stuck as normally. It feels so good to finally having accomplish this thing. Now I see that with more preparation there are lots of alternative ways of doing live streaming. I am thinking of this student who had to leave the country due to family problems and will have to be absent for two or three months. Her parents have asked for school support with the lessons she will be missing. Live streaming would be a great help if teachers could record some of their lessons for her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario