sábado, 17 de octubre de 2015

Thing 9 My first video to Youtube


One of the reasons I got behind was Thing 9. I tried many times to work with ScreencastOmatic and every time I got stuck, so I left it for later and procrastinate.
Tonight I looked for other ways to go around so I managed to do the video with Quickplay and once done I could continue with the learning on how to uploaded to Youtube and make annotations. Great learning! And very useful indeed. I´m eager to show how to do things and help people who struggle with technology (like myself!).

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Maggie, you should definitely give Screencast-o-matic another chance, I love it. It's a wonderful tool. what did you learn from your experience? How will you use the tools in your library? Well done on trying them out, even if you struggle with technology, that's what this course is about!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Stephanie, thank you for your comment. Yes I will try it again because there are always new technology things implemented at my school and this is an excellent way of assisting people to quickly teach them how to work with them.

      Eliminar