domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2015

Thing 4 #thing4




I have almost finished my course by this time but Thing number 4 was left behind, so here I am happy of going through it again. Mostly is writing the reflective post cause most of the tasks by this time have already been done. Anyways I find it very convenient as I´ve recently acquire a smart phone and will like to try Google photos feature. By now I also have flicker and Instagram so I guess I will have to get to know them all to see which one to use or better, know which use for what!
Google Hangout is great. My library doesn´t have a phone line  and is a bit aside from the rest of the administrative place so this is the perfect solution to get in contact with my colleagues. 
I have used a lot of Google tools as my school uses Google and I´m also a fan after proving how they all integrate. #thing4 

1 comentario:

  1. Leaving this Thing until the end sounded like a good idea for you, since you got your new iPhone. Glad you like the hangout feature. It's one of my favourites.
    Stephanie

    ResponderEliminar