lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

Thing 18 Communicating through Photographs

Now I have accounts in Flicker and Instagram, I´m happy that both have the same user and password so I will not have much trouble to remember!
Here are two photos I´ve downloaded from Flicker, one is an ancient book bus which remind me of my time working in one of those (not so old) and another one of a book display from a group in Flicker who upload photos of nice book displays.


Lake Macquarie Shire mobile library, 20 October 1950, by Sam Hood

                                                                          Shel Silverstein Book Display



In Instagram I´m following the Richland County Public Library which has a beautiful painting of Maurice Sendak´s Where the Wild Things Are. I commented on how magical will be to be reading there!

 How can I use these? Besides having now the possibility to take million of photos of every event, display, activity at my library and uploaded them very easily to Instagram... IDEAS, lots of ideas I can borrow to do at my library and also add them the flavour of my country and uploaded back to collaborate with the librarians world!



1 comentario:

  1. Sounds like your mind is working on overdrive with all the ideas! Delighted that thing 18 is the fuel :)

    ResponderEliminar