viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

Thing 20 Presentations



https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xNWJsgODS6wRjSE66KaTyM460EGnBKzxsR-TqAwWyEE/edit?usp=sharing<br />

I´m sharing a Power Point presentation I did a year ago to go through Research Essays with students in secondary. I barely remember my reflections after delivering it but now I think I should make it shorter. There are some slides that don´t suggest anything, others are too broad, and what I believe now is that things should be clear and concise. Is not about talking 40 minutes non-stop but letting time for questions, answers, reflections, chatting, it should be fun. I would like to shorten the presentation or maybe divide in it´s sections.
Not so glad that I couldn´t embed the pp into the blog and after failing I decided to upload it to Google slides and share the link. This is something I need to learn to know how. If someone wants to work on it and improve it I don´t mind at all.

My advice is always not forget the audience when talking. Checking constantly on how the audience is feeling the presentation so you can go faster or slow down or just stop. Interact with the audience and continue according to their needs.




1 comentario:

  1. Good advise there. I like your reflection on the presentation and how you have considered what you would change.
    Stephanie

    ResponderEliminar