viernes, 24 de julio de 2015

Thing 3 Linkedin

I had an account for Linkedin but I didn´t use it at all. From time to time I used to check on it and see if there was something to add or improve, but honestly... I didn´t  really care because I didn´t find the use of it.
So now thanks to this course it is different, I´ve engaged all the afternoon playing around and learning more to make it reflect my work and experience. I haven´t finish yet but I am in a good path.
I would like it to show my love for books, reading and the promotion of the joy of reading. That is very important but I also work with proofreading texts and translation so I will need to add my experience with this skill to promote myself and get some freelance jobs.
In order to keep on the track here is the link to follow.

1 comentario:

  1. Great Maggie, we're delighted that you are finding the course useful so far. Thanks for the link to that site for improving your profile on Linkedin.
    Stephanie #Rudai23 @rudai23

    ResponderEliminar